- Length between centers: 3000-6000 mm
- Longitudinal travel: 3350-6350 mm
- Max. grinding depth: 795 (995) mm
- Spindle motor power: 23 kW
- Standard grinding wheel: 750/80-100/304
- Max. job weight (chuck included): 6000 kg
- Machine weight: 18000-26000 kg
The CPA-CNC range of grinding machines has been designed to grind the largest of components with the highest levels of rigidity and precision. The extra wide low level bed provides excellent machine ergonomics for large components.
These machines are perfectly suited to grind the largest and heaviest components such as gears, shafts and rolls in heavy industries such as power and wind generation.
The CPA-CNC, as with all GER machines, offers an extensive choice of machine customisation together with a large variety of accessories to enable each machine to be tailored to an individual customer’s production requirements.
- CP-3000 CNC – (Length between centers: 3000 mm)
- CP-4000 CNC – (Length between centers: 4000 mm)
- CP-5000 CNC – (Length between centers: 5000 mm)
- CP-6000 CNC – (Length between centers: 6000 mm)