- Length between centers: 1500-4000 mm
- Longitudinal travel: 1750-4250 mm
- Max. grinding depth: 455(595) mm
- Spindle motor power: 11 () kW
- Standard grinding wheel: 600/80/203
- Max. weight between centers: 1000 (2000) kg
- Machine weight: 10000-16000 kg
he CM-CNC range of grinding machines represents an excellent balance between capacity and strength and is designed to work with lighter, larger diameter components. It also has a good range of between centre capacities and is ideally suited to grind precision, large diameter print rolls and hollow shafts etc, producing excellent surface finishes.
The CM-CNC, as with all GER machines, offers an extensive choice of machine customisation together with a large variety of accessories to enable each machine to be tailored to an individual customer’s production requirements.
- CM-1500 CNC – (Length between centers 1500 mm)
- CM-2000 CNC – (Length between centers: 2000 mm)
- CM-2500 CNC -(Length between centers: 2500 mm)
- CM-3000 CNC -(Length between centers: 3000 mm)
- CM-4000 CNC -(Length between centers: 4000 mm)